Great War Dundee
This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment:
- Service no:
- Rank: Deck Hand
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: H.M. Trawler Columba
- Unit/Ship: Mercantile Marine Reserve
- Place of Death:
- Age at Death: 48
- Date of Death: 10.03.1918
- Burial Country: Scotland
- Cemetery: Barnhill Cemetery, Broughty Ferry
- Grave/Mem Ref no: O.1.287.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth:
- Address: Waverley Buildings, Broughty Ferry
William Coull, Ferryden, Montrose
Joan Knight Coull, 98 King St, Broughty Ferry
More about Robert Coull
Roberts death was due to drowning.
Can you tell us more about Robert Coull'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...