This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 635102
- Rank: Driver
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Royal Field Artillery
- Unit/Ship: 255th Brigade, 'A' Battery
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death:
- Date of Death: 26.10.1918
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: St. Sever Cemetery Extension, Rouen
- Grave/Mem Ref no: S.II.KK.13.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 11 Cherryfield Lane, Dundee
- Occupation: Tenter, Mid Wynd Works, Dundee
Catherine Hart, 11 Cherryfield Lane, Dundee
More about Peter Hart
Peter Hart 635102 R.F.A.
Reservist Dies of Wounds.
Driver Peter Hart, R.F.A., son of Mrs Hart, 11 Cherryfield Lane, died of wounds on 26th Oct. Being a reservist, Driver Hart was mobilised at the outbreak of hostilities, and had been in France for three years and seven months. In civil life he was a tenter in Mid Wynd Works.
Dundee Courier 8th November 1918
Additional information and image kindly supplied by Michael Caldwell
Can you tell us more about Peter Hart'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...