This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 30319
- Rank: Private
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Royal Scots
- Unit/Ship: 15th Battalion
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death: 23
- Date of Death: 28.04.1917
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Douai Communal Cemetery
- Grave/Mem Ref no: Joint Grave H.6.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Broughty Ferry
- Address: 180 King Street, Broughty Ferry.
Christina Soutar, 180 King St, Broughty Ferry
More about Peter Soutar
Peter shares a final resting place with Rifleman William Charles Bowry, R/32023, 16th Battalion, Kings Royal Rifle Corps, who died 27.04.1917.
Can you tell us more about Peter Soutar'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...