Great War Dundee
This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
Back to Listing / Search...
We need you to tell us more about the life and times of John G. Anderson
John G. Anderson
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment:
- Service no: Clyde Z/5648
- Rank: Able Seaman
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve
- Unit/Ship: Anson Battalion, R.N. Div
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death:
- Date of Death: 17/11/1916
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Etaples Military Cemetery
- Grave/Mem Ref no: XII.E.7.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth:
- Address: 9 Patons Lane, Dundee
M. Anderson, 9 Patons Lane, Dundee
Can you tell us more about John G. Anderson'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...