This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
Charles Fenwick Brown
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment:
- Service no:
- Rank: Flight Lieutenant
- Regiment/Service: Royal Air Force
- Unit/Ship: 203rd Squadron
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death: 19
- Date of Death: 27.07.1918
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Rue-Petillon Military Cemetery, Fleurbaix
- Grave/Mem Ref no: I.G.37.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 212 Blackness Rd, Dundee
Jessie Brown, 212 Blackness Rd, Dundee
More about Charles Fenwick Brown
Charles died of wounds received on 25.07.1918. He was the pilot of Sopwith Camel D9585. Previous service 1/2nd Durham Light Infantry.
Additional information supplied by Gary Thomson
Can you tell us more about Charles Fenwick Brown? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...