This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment:
- Service no: 469897 & 9014
- Rank: Private
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Labour Corps
- Place of Death: 3rd Scottish General Hospital, Glasgow
- Age at Death: 42
- Date of Death: 01.12.1918
- Burial Country: Scotland
- Cemetery: Dundee Eastern Necropolis
- Grave/Mem Ref no: BB.3.606.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth:
- Address: 99 Rosebank St, Dundee
Agnes Devlin, 230 Hilltown, Dundee
More about Patrick Devlin
Patrick originally served with the 3rd Highland Light Infantry, Reg No 9014, before transferring to the Labour Corps.
Patrick Devlin 469897
DEVLIN___At 3rd Scottish General Hospital, Glasgow, on the 1st December, 469897 Pte. Patrick Devlin, beloved husband of Agnes Hynd, 230 Hilltown, Dundee. Inserted by his wife and family.
Dundee People’s Journal 21st December 1918
Additional information kindly supplied by Michael Caldwell
Can you tell us more about Patrick Devlin'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...