This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
Harry Anderson Fraser
- Date of enlistment: 12.01.1915
- Place of enlistment:
- Service no: Clyde Z/3135
- Rank: Petty Officer
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve
- Unit/Ship: Nelson Battalion, R.N. Div
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death: 21
- Date of Death: 25.04.1917
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Duisans British Cemetery, Etrun
- Grave/Mem Ref no: IV.E.21.
- Date of Birth: 08.07.1895
- Place of Birth:
- Address: 57 North Wellington St, Dundee
- Occupation: Apprentice Electrician
Elizabeth Fraser, 57 North Wellington St, Dundee
James Fraser, 57 North Wellington St, Dundee
More about Harry Anderson Fraser
Harry Fraser CZ/3135 Nelson Bn R.N.D.
FRASER—Died of wounds, on the 25th April, Petty Officer Harry Fraser, R.N.D., aged 21 years, youngest son of Mr and Mrs James Fraser, 57 North Wellington Street.
Dundee People’s Journal 2nd June 1917
Additional information kindly supplied by Michael Caldwell and Jim Flood
Can you tell us more about Harry Anderson Fraser'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...