This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
Peter Kerr Gracie
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 71655
- Rank: Sapper
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Royal Engineers
- Unit/Ship: N.N. Cable Section, attached 91st Heavy Battery, Royal Garrison Artillery
- Place of Death: Egypt
- Age at Death: 23
- Date of Death: 31.05.1917
- Burial Country: Egypt
- Cemetery: Kantara War Memorial Cemetery
- Grave/Mem Ref no: A.168.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 59 Blackscroft, Dundee
Catherine Gracie, 59 Blackscroft, Dundee
Henry Gracie, 59 Blackscroft, Dundee
More about Peter Kerr Gracie
Son of Mr & Mrs Henry Gracie.
Peter Gracie 71655 Royal Engineers
GRACIE___ On the 31st May, of pneumonia, Sapper Perter Gracie, Royal Engineers, forth beloved son of Mr and Mrs H. Gracie, 59 Blackscroft, Dundee.
Dundee People’s Journal 9th June 1917
Duncan M Grubb 3/1635 Black Watch
Additional information kindly supplied by Michael Caldwell
Can you tell us more about Peter Kerr Gracie'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...