This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Leven
- Service no: 11333
- Rank: Corporal
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders
- Unit/Ship: 8th Battalion
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death:
- Date of Death: 06.07.1918
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Terlincthun British Cemetery
- Grave/Mem Ref no: I.D.42.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 17 Dallfield Walk, Dundee
Mary Honeyman, 17 Dallfield Walk, Dundee
More about Thomas Honeyman
Thomas was posted overseas 4 October 1915 and served in the 10th, 14th, 11th and 1/8th Battalions, Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders before dying from gas poisoning 6 July 1918.
Additional information kindly supplied by Rowena Barnet.
Can you tell us more about Thomas Honeyman'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...