Great War Dundee
This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
We need you to tell us more about the life and times of Thomas Hutchison
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 3759
- Rank: Private
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Black Watch
- Unit/Ship: 1st/4th Battalion
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death: 22
- Date of Death: 06/11/1916
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Couin British Cemetery
- Grave/Mem Ref no: III. C. 10.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 13 Kinloch Street, Dundee
- Occupation: Apprentice Moulder, Albion Foundry, Hill St, Dundee
David Hutchison, 22 Forcast St, Royalle, Sydney, Australia.
More about Thomas Hutchison
Thomas Hutchison 3759 Black Watch
HUTCHISON___Died of wounds, on 8th November, Thomas Hutchison, R. H., aged 22 years, eldest and beloved son of Mr and Mrs Hutchison, 13 Kinloch Street, formerly an apprentice moulder in Albion Foundry, Hill Street.
Inserted by Father, mother, brother and sister.
Dundee People’s Journal 25th November 1916
Interred in Conin Cemetery
Additional information kindly supplied by Michael Caldwell
Can you tell us more about Thomas Hutchison'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...