This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 293044
- Rank: Private
- Regiment/Service: Black Watch
- Unit/Ship: 4th/5th Battalion
- Place of Death: Belgium
- Age at Death: 27
- Date of Death: 07.11.1917
- Burial Country: Belgium
- Cemetery: Lijssenthoek Military Cemetery
- Grave/Mem Ref no: XXII.EE.1.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 54 Ure St, Dundee
Margaret Jamieson, 54 Ure St, Dundee
Annie, born 22.02.1916
More about Joseph Jamieson
Joseph Jamieson 293044 Black Watch
JAMIESON___Died at a Casualty Clearing Station on 7th November, Private Joseph Jamieson, Black Watch, aged 27, beloved husband of Maggie Smith, No. 54 Ure Street, Dundee.
Dundee People’s Journal 1st December 1917
Additional information kindly supplied by Michael Caldwell
Can you tell us more about Joseph Jamieson? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...