This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 610
- Rank: Lance Corporal
- Regiment/Service: Seaforth Highlanders
- Unit/Ship: 2nd Battalion
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death: 23
- Date of Death: 29.04.1915
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Boulogne Eastern Cemetery
- Grave/Mem Ref no: VIII.B.10.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Thornhill/Dundee ?
- Address: Aystree Lodge, Broughty Ferry
Jane Neill Williamson Masson, Aystree Lodge, Broughty Ferry
George Masson, Aystree Lodge, Broughty Ferry
Can you tell us more about John Masson? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...