This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment:
- Service no: 90852
- Rank: Private
- Regiment/Service: Royal Army Medical Corps
- Unit/Ship: 65th Field Ambulance
- Place of Death: Prisoner of War Camp near Kassel in Germany
- Age at Death:
- Date of Death: 16/10/1918
- Burial Country: Germany
- Cemetery: Niederzwehren Cemetery, Kassel
- Grave/Mem Ref no: I.B.1.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth:
Mrs Mathers, 2 William Lane Dundee
More about James Mathers
Private Mathers is recorded to have died in a Prisoner of War camp near Kassel in Germany.
Information kindly supplied by Jim Flood
Can you tell us more about James Mathers? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...