This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 33699
- Rank: Private
- Regiment/Service: Royal Scots
- Unit/Ship: 16th Battalion
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death: 24
- Date of Death: 28.04.1917
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Arras Memorial
- Grave/Mem Ref no: Bay 1 & 2
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Monifieth
- Address: 204 King Street, Broughty Ferry.
- Occupation: Baker
Isabella McIntosh, 204 King St, Broughty Ferry
Elder McIntosh, 204 King St, Broughty Ferry
More about William McIntosh
William has no known grave but is remembered on the Arras Memorial. He was the brother of Pte James McIntosh, S4/044652, 10th Field Bakery, Army Service Corps, who died, 26.09.1918.
Additional information supplied by Gary Thomson
Can you tell us more about William McIntosh? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...