This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment: 24.08.1914
- Place of enlistment: Morphettville, Australia
- Service no: 4A
- Rank: Sergeant
- Regiment/Service: Australian Infantry
- Unit/Ship: 50th Battalion
- Place of Death: Moislans, France
- Age at Death:
- Date of Death: Between 22.12.1917 & 23.12.1917
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Rocqugny-Equancourt Road, British Cemetery, Manancourt
- Grave/Mem Ref no: VII.E.18.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 2 Dalhousie Tce, Perth Rd, Dundee
- Occupation: Butcher
Edith May Andresen (formally Pike) Oxide St, Broken Hill, Australia
More about Edward Pike
Edward died of natural causes during the night of 22nd/23rd December. For more information on Edward, visit Edward’s Service Record.
Information supplied by Gary Thomson
Can you tell us more about Edward Pike? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...