This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 24130 & 175550
- Rank: Private
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Labour Corps
- Unit/Ship: 323rd Works Company
- Place of Death:
- Age at Death:
- Date of Death: 01.11.1917
- Burial Country: Scotland
- Cemetery: Dundee Eastern Necropolis
- Grave/Mem Ref no: HH.4.148.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 34 Horsewater Wynd, Dundee
Bridget Reilly, 34 Horsewater Wynd, Dundee
Mary Ann, born 28.06.1905, Thomas, born 13.06.1908, Catherine, born 11.01.1912 & Winifred, born 14.05.1915
More about Stephen Reilly
The C.W.G.C. have this man recorded as serving with the Royal Scots Fusiliers with the service No 24130.
Can you tell us more about Stephen Reilly'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...