This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 202294
- Rank: Private
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Cameronians (Scottish Rifles)
- Unit/Ship: 5th/6th Batalion
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death: 39
- Date of Death: 14.04.1917
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Arras Memorial
- Grave/Mem Ref no: Bay 6
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Linross, Forfarshire
- Address: Brown St, Broughty Ferry.
- Occupation: Baker, J. R. Ingram, Gray St, Broughty Ferry
Mary Robertson, 124 King St, Broughty Ferry
More about Peter Robertson
Peter has no known grave but is remembered on the Arras Memorial.
Peter Robertson 202294 Scottish Rifles
Pte. Peter Robertson (39), Scottish Rifles, whose widow resides at Brown Street, Broughty Ferry, formerly employed as a baker with Mr J. R. Ingram, Gray Street, Broughty Ferry.
Dundee Courier 25th May 1917
Additional information kindly supplied by Michael Caldwell
Can you tell us more about Peter Robertson'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...