This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: S/22426
- Rank: Private
- Regiment/Service: Seaforth Highlanders
- Unit/Ship: 1st Battalion
- Place of Death: General Hospital, Alaxandria, Egypt
- Age at Death:
- Date of Death: 03.11.1918
- Burial Country: Egypt
- Cemetery: Alexandria (Hedra) War Memorial Cemetery
- Grave/Mem Ref no: A.176.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 49 Annfield Rd, Dundee
Helen Sharp, 49 Annfield Rd, Dundee
Elizabeth, born 26.06.1907
More about Robert Sharp
Robert Sharp S/22426 Seaforth Highlanders
SHARP___Died of wounds, at the General Hospital, Alexandria, Egypt, on the 3rd November, 1918, Pte. Robert Sharp, Seaforth Highlanders, beloved husband of Helen Sharp, 49 Annfield Road, Dundee.
Dundee People’s Journal 16th November 1918
Additional information kindly supplied by Michael Caldwell
Can you tell us more about Robert Sharp? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...