This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
Arthur John Sturrock
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment: Dundee
- Service no: 267873
- Rank: Private
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Black Watch
- Unit/Ship: 1st/6th Battalion
- Place of Death: France
- Age at Death: 20
- Date of Death: 23/04/1917
- Burial Country: France
- Cemetery: Browns Copse Cemetery, Roeux
- Grave/Mem Ref no: I.D.25.
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 9 Albany Terrace, Dundee
Elizabeth Sturrock, “Braemount” 9 Albany Tce, Dundee
Robert Findlay Sturrock “Braemount” 9 Albany Tce, Dundee
Lawrence James Sturrock
More about Arthur John Sturrock
Arthur was the brother of Pte Lawrence James Sturrock S/17407, of the 7th Battalion, Seaforth Highlanders, killed in action 09.04.1917.
Can you tell us more about Arthur John Sturrock'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...