This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment:
- Place of enlistment:
- Service no: 13004
- Rank: Lance Corporal
- Service Occupation:
- Awards: Mentioned in Dispatches
- Regiment/Service: Highland Light Infantry
- Unit/Ship: 15th Battalion
- Date of Birth: 25.02.1887
- Place of Birth: Dundee
- Address: 34 Pentland Ave, Dundee
Joann Pullar, 150 Hilltown, Dundee
William Pullar, 150 Hilltown, Dundee
- Age at Death: 75
- Date of Death: 22.11.1962
- Place of Death: Ashludie Hospital, Monifieth
- Burial Country: Scotland
- Cemetery: Eastern Cemetery, Dundee
More about Joseph Pullar
Joseph served as a stretcher bearer during the Great War. He was the brother of Pte Frederick Pullar, 20130, 15th Battalion, Royal Scots, who was killed in action 28.04.1917 and Pte Robert Pullar, S/21643, 1/7th Battalion, Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders, who died of wounds, 11.04.1918.
Information and images very kindly supplied by Josephs great granddaughter Linsey Gibbons.
Can you tell us more about Joseph Pullar'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...