This is Dundee's story of those that served in the First World War, and of the people left at home
- Date of enlistment: 03.08.1915
- Place of enlistment: Niagara, Canada
- Service no: 142042
- Rank: Private
- Service Occupation:
- Regiment/Service: Canadian Infantry
- Unit/Ship: 21st Battalion
- Date of Birth: 11.10.1891
- Place of Birth: Montrose
- Address: 130 West St, Brantford, Ontario
- Occupation: Labourer
Jane Linn, 13 Wolseley St, Dundee
Jessie, Annie, Jemima, Flora, Andrew, Isabella & George
Jean & 1 other child (still born)
- Age at Death:
- Date of Death: 30.09.1963
- Place of Death: Brantford General Hospital, Brantford, Ontario, Canada
- Burial Country: Canada
More about David Linn
David was severely wounded by a shrapnel shell and was invalided back to Canada where he was discharged from the army 20.10.1916 as medically unfit.
For more information on David, view his Service Record.
Information kindly supplied by Andrew Boyd, Service Record courtesy of LAC.
Can you tell us more about David Linn'? Some additional facts, a small story handed down through the family or perhaps a picture or an heirloom you can share online. Contact our curator...